Thursday, May 5, 2011

ambition, lack there of

well its been forever. my son broke his other leg in January.
Fragile and daring that child is.
It healed.
Another crazy pregnancy, lasting much shorter.
fertile and daring, I am.
But unable to go through.
enough of that..
new years, came and went.
sparklers in the yard.
Valentines came and went.
Idk what I even did.
St patricks day came and went.
I cant seem to remember either.
Easter came.
Egg hunt in the back yard.
Quite funny in fact.
Mother's day is approaching with speed.
Nothing planned.
No One to help appreciate the day.
Being a mom 24/7, no breaks, maybe a lunch, no sitters, maybe hours once every 3 months, broke, maybe 30 bucks every two weeks, and hope comes and goes. I am crumbling as I type. the lows get greater and the highs seem to high to reach. But I do have a spec of rational hope. Its what my world is balancing on. Crossing my fingers, that I will make it through. super rough to lose ambition.. but here we are. :) happy cinco de mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment